"Ajankohtainen kakkonen" magazine program, Yle TV2 (Finland), 20th of April 1999. The live clips are from a Lutakko (Jyväskylä, Finland) show, 16th of April 1999. I was at the concert and you can see me in the far left corner in a couple of fast pan shots (5:40).
Ilmari Hannikainen -pianokilpailu 5-6.3.2014, Jyväskylä Pianonvirittäjänä mun veli ;)
1. Rapturous Filthy Tormentor (00:00) - O. Salo/Å. Mujunen 2. Darker New Dawn (03:42) - O. Salo/O. Salo 3. The Curse (08:32) - O. Salo & T. Perälä/Å. Mujunen 4. Outro (Spring Night's Embrace) (11:52) - K. Perälä Martti: Drums Jake: Vocals Mige: Guitar Kari: Synth Timmu: Bass Sloan: Guitar All music by O. Salo and M. Pajunen. All lyrics by Å. Mujunen. Arrangements by Afterdawn. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Hemmo Hirvonen at HouseVoice Äänistudio between 30th of January and 2nd of February 2001.
1. Temple of Katharsis (00:00) 2. Malediction of Immortality (03:57) 3. Death's Gleam (10:19) Martti: Drums Jake: Vocals Mige: Guitar Timmu: Bass Sloan: Guitar All music by O. Salo and M. Pajunen. All lyrics by Å. Mujunen. Arrangements by Afterdawn. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Hemmo Hirvonen at HouseVoice Äänistudio on 11th of August 2000. We had eight hours to make it. The bass player, yours truly, had been in the band for two days.
1. The Heretic (00:00) - K. Perälä/G. Ågren 2. Whispers of a Nameless Fear (03:49) - T. Reinikka/T. Perälä 3. Reverend Holocaust (09:57) - K. Perälä/T. Perälä Recorded, mixed and mastered by K. Perälä at Cloth Pond Studio and Kaustinen Music High School (drums) in 2005. Jonna - bass Jami - drums Kari - synth Timo - vocals Arttu - guitar Toni - guitar
1. Aesthetic Wanderer (00:00) - K. Perälä/T. Perälä 2. The Wail of Eternal Winds (03:10) - O. Salo/O. Salo Recorded, mixed and mastered by Hemmo Hirvonen at HouseVoice Studio in January 2002. Martti - Drums Jake - Vocals Henrik - Violin Kari - Synth Timmu - Bass and vocals Toni - Guitar Sloan - Guitar (7 men, 7 deadly sins)
Afterdawn played two live shows at Keskuskoulu, Saarijärvi. This is the first one - the "Mopodisko" on 1st of September 2000. The camera operator is Jonne Kokkonen. 1. Temple of Katharsis (01:38) 2. Malediction of Immortality (05:32) 3. Death's Gleam (11:54) Matias Kolari - drums Jarkko Liimatainen - vocals Mikko Pajunen - guitar Timo Perälä - bass Olli Salo - guitar
This is the second show Afterdawn played at Keskuskoulu, Saarijärvi - the "9F Konva" on 24th of November 2000. The camera operators are Kari and ? (identify yourself, old friend). 1. Rapturous Filthy Tormentor (13:59) 2. The Wicker Man (18.31) 3. Temple of Katharsis (22:41) 4. The Curse (26:55) 5. Mourning Palace (30:15) Martti Frost - drums Jake - vocals Mige - guitar Kari - synth Timmu - bass and vocals Sloan - guitar
1. The Ancient (00:00) - K. Perälä, T. Reinikka & H. Mujunen/T. Perälä 2. Anthem for Murder And Massacre (05:13) - K. Perälä/Å. Mujunen 3. Into Oblivion (09:14) - K. Perälä 4. Riding on Horse of Hades (10:18) - K. Perälä/T. Perälä Recorded, mixed and mastered by K. Perälä at Willow Pond Road Studio, Saarijärvi in August 2002. Henrik - violin Kari - synth, programming Timo - vocals and bass Toni - guitars